1. Professional web site
2. Manufacturer web site
3. Trader web site
4. Exporter web site
5. Institution web site
1. Uninterrupted Services
2. Shared hosting with Security
3. Dedicated hosting with Services
4. Speed hosting Services
5. Linux & Windows Hosting Services
1. Professional E-mail Solutions
2. Small Business E-mail Solutions
3. Enterprise E-mail Solutions
4. Customized E-mail Solutions
- Spam FilterSpam FilterUser can define level of spam filter to avoid unwanted e-mails
- Web Mail Web Mail Webmail's main advantage over the use of a desktop email client is the ability to send and receive e-mail wherever there's a web browser. It is giving flexibility to access e-mail from anywhere to frequent travellers.
- POP3 - SMTP POP3 - SMTPPOP3 and SMTP support allows e-mail user to download email on desktop or laptop in e-mail client to read or access e-mail even when internet is not available.
- » more
Internet marketing is relatively inexpensive when compared to the ratio of cost against the reach of the target audience. Companies can reach a wide audience for a small fraction of traditional advertising budgets. Web promotion is part of internet marketing.view
One-to-one approach One-to-one approachThe targeted user is typically browsing the Internet alone therefore the marketing messages can reach them personally. This approach is used in search marketing, where the advertisements are based on search engine keywords entered by the users.
And now with the advent of Web 2.0 tools, many users can interconnect as "peers."
Appeal to specific interests Appeal to specific interestsInternet marketing and geo marketing places an emphasis on marketing that appeals to a specific behaviour or interest, rather than reaching out to a broadly defined demographic. "On- and Off-line" marketers typically segment their markets according to age group, gender, geography, and other general factors. Marketers have the luxury of targeting by activity and geolocation. For example, a kayak company can post advertisements on kayaking and canoeing websites with the full knowledge that the audience has a related interest.
Internet marketing differs from magazine advertisements, where the goal is to appeal to the projected demographic of the periodical, but rather the advertiser has knowledge of the target audience—people who engage in certain activities (e.g., uploading pictures, contributing to blogs)— so the company does not rely on the expectation that a certain group of people will be interested in its new product or service.
- Geo-targetingGeo-targetingGeo targeting (in internet marketing) and geo marketing are the methods of determining the geolocation (the physical location) of a website visitor with geolocation software, and delivering different content to that visitor based on his or her location, such as country, region/state, city, metro code/zip code, organization, Internet Protocol (IP) address, ISP or other criteria.
- » more
1. 100+ TLD and ccTLD options
2. Cost Effective
3. Wide Quality Range
4. Registration up to 10 Years
5. Free Registrar Lock
6. Free DNS Services
- Control PanelControl PanelWe are following transperant customer care policy. We are giving control panel of domain to domain owner. Customer can change DNS as well as ownership information of the domain.
- Free DNS Services Free DNS ServicesPoint your domain name using any of the latest host records through "CNAME" (alias), "A" (addess), MX (email servers), and even TXT (for advanced settings such as SPF for Spam protection). You can configure mail services like Google Apps from domain control panel.
- Free Registrar LockFree Registrar LockAvoid any transfer mistakes and the loss of your domain. If a domain name has "registrar lock" turned on. Transfers won't be able to go through until you turn it off.
- » more
Corporate Stationary Design
A logo powerfully introduces your company to the world. It has great appeal and power to invite the target audience. This little symbol becomes a mighty conqueror of the human mind.view
Effective Logo Effective LogoMemorability, so that your logo stays at the forefront of your potential clients' minds. That way, they'll think of you next time they have a need.
Meaningfulness, so that your logo can spread the message about the distinguishing characteristics of your business.
Uniqueness, which helps you stand out from the crowd. For example, if everyone in your industry uses a particular symbol (i.e., travel agencies often use globes in their logos), try to use something else – that way, your logo doesn't just look like everyone else's.
Professionalism, in the quality of the graphics, the printing and the paper on which your materials are printed.
Unity among the different elements in the logo. The logo must fit together as a single unit, and not just appear as a jumble of elements pasted together.
Having a professionally designed logo can really give your business a jumpstart and helps your business get the attention – and clients – you need to succeed.
- » more
The right letterhead design reflect your business. It shows how you value your business and tell others that you handle even the slightest thing professionally.view
- Letter Head DesignEffective Letter Head DesignThe right letterhead design reflect your business. It shows how you value your business and tell others that you handle even the slightest thing professionally. Other important factors such as colors, images and design placements should be given some attention. Different businesses utilize different colors and layouts for better branding and identity.
- » more
Corporate stationery serves as a representation of your brand, because it carries your logo and essential information. This is the reason why envelopes deserve a spot in your marketing arsenal.view
- Vehicle of Communication Vehicle of CommunicationWhether you want to promote your marketing consultant service, invite clients to special events, or re-connect with past clients, corporate stationery can get your message to the people. Remember that effective communication can be achieved if you know how to utilize your letterheads and envelopes properly.
- Creates Distinction Creates DistinctionProfessional envelope design gives your brand a distinctive and established look. Like your company logo, the design of your stationery should also be something worth remembering. When you are able to familiarize your brand to clients, your services will instantly come to mind when a need calls for it.
- Enhances Brand Image Enhances Brand ImageClients assume a lot about the quality of your work just by looking at your envelope design before opening it. Your corporate stationery allows you to project your business' image to the market. Investing in high-quality envelope printing can ensure your sending the right message.
- » more
Business cards are one of the most inexpensive yet very powerful marketing tools you can use to promote yourself or your business. Most important to remember in designing your business cards, according to experts, is to make sure that the design you create for your cards reflects the image that you wish to convey.view
- Unique Concept DesignUnique Concept DesignWe are making unique design for each customer's visiting card to ensure effectiveness.
- Printing Solution for Visiting Cardrinting Solution for Visiting CardWe are having four color business card printing as well as screen printing facilities to ensure the quality delivery.
- » more
Leafleting is probably the simplest and cheapest form of direct marketing. It may be worth considering unaddressed leaflet drops and street handouts if you want to promote your business in your local area, particularly to consumers.view
- The Life of HandoutThe Life of HandoutGenerally, life of leaflet or handout is not more than 30 seconts. We are desiging leaflet or handout with the objective of making life of more than a day.
- The Design and The TextThe DesignThe design of leaflet shows your concept and your focus. Color scheme and layout are also important.The TextWe are focusing on clear content presentation system to ensure effectiveness of the leaflet.
- » more
Unique in their versatility, brochures offer a winning combination of visual appeal and comprehensive information while offering clients a tangible representation of your company's values and services in a compact, portable form.view
- AudienceKnow your audienceWe are trying to understand your audience before making concept of corporate brochure. This is an indispensable step, and one that will shape the brochure as a whole. Who are you addressing? Who are your customers? Who will benefit the most from what your business has to offer? Once these questions have been answered, we stay focused on this core group throughout the brochure creation process by tailoring the tone of text and choice of images to specific wants and needs.
- CreativeThe Creative DesignWe are focusing on design at second stage. Here, we focus on placement of text images as well as creation of ideas too. Here our main objective is to grab attention of reader.
- PrintBrochure Print solutionsAfter finishing design stage, we are focusing on print. We are giving wide range of options like single color screen printing, Lazer printing, Digital Printing, four color offest printing, six color offset printing and web printing.
- » more